Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018's 1st project..













What is up guys, I have already started the 1st project of 2018!! yeah yeah I know yet again the Zero has been put on hold lol
fear not, I have done much on the Zero as well which I have yet to post.

back to the new project, I'm aiming to enter this little project which for something reason every new build I start turns into a big @$$ project lol, into the cannon fodder contest they have at https://www.facebook.com/gunplabuildersassociation/ although every time I have enter a group build or a contest i have never made it into the deadline sadly :(

lets hope this one is not the case, enough of me babbling and lets talk about the new project. Well...it's another SD 1st of all and by now whoever visits here already know what it is.

I will setup it's own page and the whole nine soon, for now here is a teaser :D








                            

No comments:

Post a Comment