Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year.. Finished Zero!!

First of all Happy New year, wishing everyone for a much better and less stressful year in 2021!

after it being in a WIP status for 13 years, it finally got done at the very end of 2020!
There is so much to unload about this build and frankly I don't think there are many that care about the weight this had on my shoulder as a modeler.

It started back in mid 2007 in which I myself were hardly started the hobby as well. It started as an ambitious project to tryout new mods and the end goal of turning it close to an MG look as possible.

Along the line, life, procrastination, laziness, and other project got in the way of completing it in time. Now that I think of it, regardless of how most of the outdated mods I've done to it, it was better off being completed now with the bit more experience I have on my belt.

Again, regardless of the the not very satisfactory outcome this build turnout for me, it still provided me with many new avenues and routes to being better at the hobby.
At the end, I hope you guys enjoy the final pictures as much I have, thanks for supporting this build.

Now I can finally update the build Tabs on right of the page lol, also I did the rest of the wip and finished photos to the wing zero page, enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment